Maintenance Position Openings
We are currently seeking an experienced Carpenter/ Skilled laborer to work across a portion of our Central Denver Portfolio.
CANDIDATES MUST DEMONSTRATE:
- Constructs, repairs, restores and installs structures such as floors, doors, walls, windows, stairways, cabinets, shelves, tile, counters, etc.
- Works with metal, wood, concrete, drywall
- Patching, texturing, painting skills required
- Cabinet building and ornamental woodwork
- Building additions, framing
- Plaster repairs, drywall patching and hanging
- Tenant improvements, metal framing, ceiling grids
- Welding skills preferred but not required
- Tile skills preferred
- Strong knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and plumbing
- Honest, hardworking, takes Initiative.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills, experience working with tenants
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Strong analytical thinker
- Flexibility to be on call and occasionally work weekends and nights
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years general maintenance experience in a hospitality or multi-unit residential or commercial property.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have reliable transportation
Please email your resume expressing your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org Please list “Carpenter” in the header.